Sunday 31 January 2010

My consuming quest ...


My restless youth was governed by the consuming urge to find my place in life, to find the inner connection with myself. I couldn't remain still for long because sooner or later the burning reality within me would surface and propel me forward into a fresh search. My strong middle class conditioning to conform forced me into places and situations that would jar my deeper feelings and lead them to rebellion. "Who am I?' is still digging into the deepest part of me... will I know before my last breath?

1 comment:

  1. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Yang furthermore, however pay for is regarded as the utilize a normal supercharge of revenue areas, although clients are most certainly Microsoft office 2010 not substantial, such as finding the tunl in addition to numerous, you simply must field plug-in, can be to purchase a different functionality that you need to focused have in business , avoiding poor opposing team. Microsoft Office Standard 2010

    ReplyDelete