Wednesday 17 June 2009

Dharma ... Destiny



When I stepped beyond my personal story my life begun to shine. The brilliance happened within, like I needed sunglasses to protect my third eye, because I experienced so much more brightness: inner and outer.
Gradually my days became somewhat longer and much more intense but, strangely, less complex and felt instead a simplicity about life never experienced before. Simplicity is the beauty of clarity. As the years unfolded I learned how to trust my intuition and those inner moments of inspiration which kept opening the doors of opportunity into new horizons. Sooooo ... I kept going till the point when a vision came to me during my customary morning meditation: I saw a path, smooth like sand, with deep footprints on it leading far into the distance ... I was standing, still, before the footprints and, looking down at my feet, I noticed that I had stepped on a kind of word written roughly on the surface : Dharma.
It didn't take me long to figure out the incredible message appeared in my consciousness: the footprints of my Destiny. Just follow the signs (intuition) and I'll get where I am meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for sharing these feelings and memories. They are so inspiring and I can't open up my Macbook without checking out your blog.
    The images you create, the links to videos etc really help. Aaaaa - Uuuuuu - Mmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete