Monday 15 June 2009

Mind ...

Mind is the most beautiful and miraculous event in the Cosmos capable of evolving to the ultimate step of merging with it. The fraught journey of the Ego from ignorance and separateness to the brilliance of Awareness and the dissolving into cosmic energy... and to be reformed and regenerated for the next journey. A real miracle.
Soon after I awakened to this reality, an expert friend gave me a Tarot reading that generated in me an intense feeling of recognition, kind of deja-vu. The strongest card produced at that session was the 'Magician'.
I knew then, with goose pimples on my skin, that my future path was to manifest that 'miracle that I was'.
My heart begun bursting with enthusiasm and determination and a strange sense of urgency. I wanted to refine my human act to achieve the least possible resistance to separation in order to ... dissolve smiling into nowhere and everywhere: the Universe. I felt I had no time to waste ...

2 comments:

  1. Really like this description. Especially link knowing and goose pimples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fausto for this little post about the mind. Once one is awaken to the reality one can only shine by following the footprints. It is a great motivation for us who are on our way...

    ReplyDelete