Tuesday 23 June 2009

Who am I? ...


The fundamental question raised in Raja Yoga, who am I?, has to burn in your heart because it is raised there, in your heart, and not in the intellectual mind. If you awaken to the question, life will turn a page in your personal story and take you to next chapter where the Great Unknown unfolds on the horizon year by year. To achieve survival in that challenging space of self enquiry you need a total commitment to the discovery of the Truth. Any less than that and the voracious mouth of compromise and mediocrity will chew you and spit you out in the dull
ache of disappointment.

1 comment:

  1. Compromise, mediocrity and dullness - these thoughts are extremely cheerful! I guess I better go about finding where my heart is then (not from The Wizard like the tin man did though)....

    ReplyDelete