Friday 24 July 2009

Inner Space ...


When I get up in the morning, these days about 6:30, go to the bathroom, have a glass of water and back in the bedroom to sit in siddhasana. I have been in that room all night with my dreams and energy and now that I am awake I want to explore the feelings which are still, with one foot, in my unconscious. It is fascinating to me to observe, to witness, the modulating motion of my inner world with feelings, images and thoughts emerging from an unconscious space to travel through my observing awareness. I want to catch the purity on my inner music before the mind begins to corrupt it adding the loud interference of my ego. Having practiced this intimacy for few years, I can now easily spend up to 2 hours in this warm embrace that keeps my all day in the healing cradle of awareness. It is such a gift to be 'feeling' my life without the need to rely on my thoughts to describe it. The confidence that allows me to say, quite often these days, 'I know' without having to back it up with reasons...
Well, my friends, you should try it too ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment