Thursday 9 April 2009

Easter break...


There is such an exodus this year for an 'away-from-home' Easter break. Most of my student-friends are off on exotic trips or family gatherings in the countryside. Given my urban-monk lifestyle, I love being in the city during these times and enjoy more freedom of movement with less traffic around. Flocks of tourists populate the streets creating an atmosphere of lighthearted fun. This year I feel very calm about my life as I probably have reached a state suspended balance. The past 12 years have been such an intense 'escavation' into the archeology of my soul the buried skeletons, the flushing realizations.... and now.... e fresh horizon is emerging. The past belongs to museums now while the future is just unfolding. The paradigm shift that we are seeing in the world at present is leading us towards an inner space where we are going to find a wealth of resources new to us, more intimate, more powerful. We NEED to be who we WANT to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment