Sunday 5 April 2009

Kirtan with Faustomaria and friends


Lovely evening with great energy and so many friends surrounding me. It is always a surprise to me to see people turning up without being incessantly prompted by marketing. I rely on the cosmic energy of "what's right". I want the survival of the most esoteric facets of the Yoga  discipline: Kirtan  is a very powerful channel of emotional energy in its mantric use of sound. Furthermore, I really enjoy the thrill of not knowing who and how many people are going to appear to form our audience. Well.... this time too we survived...:)

1 comment:

  1. Another magic evening of chanting - thank you. The mantras are repetitive aren't they, but they don't seem to get boring - the opposite in fact. They seem to evolve and take on an energy of their own. I suppose the more you get yourself out of the way the more powerful they become ?

    ReplyDelete