Saturday 18 April 2009

LOVE.....

Love can only happen in freedom. The love that everybody talks about is based on fear: fear produced by insecurity and, therefore, no trace of freedom in  it. I love you and you love me so we can get locked in  a whirl of dependance. The day you place your love on somebody else, I will hate you because you shattered my secure emotional nest. I am now on a limb and in the rain and in fear. To be able to trade my heart again I need to trash the amazing love I had for you. 
And the mess keeps on....

6 comments:

  1. I agree, it is a mess......but looking on the bright side, at least life will never be boring! There will always be some challenge to jump through whatever level we are at :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, having had a major heart break ache last year resulting in the end of an engagement, I can honestly say, hand on heart, that I agree Fausto..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps
    Tommorrow is 'Earth Day' see my blog, lets show our beautiful planet some love.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. the problem is we can see it (everyone agreed) but can we behave any differently???
    It is like a compulsion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do wonder it we humans are meant to be monogomous, while it is possible, it seems to not work. A question I have pondered many a time..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel that monogomy can be quite useful sometimes. It gives you time to find out who you are, what you are all about, before bringing someone else into the mix. (Although sometimes it can be a reaction against a difficult relationship). Perhaps, eventually, whether you are alone or with somebody seems a secondary consideration compared with the connection you feel with yourself...

    ReplyDelete