Monday 27 April 2009

Back to Innergy....


Saturday I celebrated my return with a walk in the Hyde Park . The afternoon was splendid and my companion decided to fix that moment in time into her camera. I find it always so special to spend some time, leisurely, with a woman friend whom I feel attracted to.
I appreciate the female vision of life and the intricate ways we differ in such a variety of ways. I love hearing how a woman 'feels' about her experiences as I realize I could never come from the same places.
It's intriguing and educative so I walk and chat and have a drink and get photographed.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Well Fausto, at least you are willing to be inspired by us 'females' unlike a huge percentage of men who cannot relate let alone allow themselves to be inspired. .. such is life. You should have given me a call and popped in for tea, I live close by, we could have all pontificated the differences :)

    ReplyDelete