Thursday 21 May 2009

The Future ...



The Universe gave me the chance to bring together Innergy for my own development, my own evolution. I was 59 and had a rich, adventurous, creative and intense experience of life behind me. From day one, I realized that my private life would be fading and a new public experience would begin. The Universe had obviously decided that I was ready to subjectively evolve and objectively share my growth with others. Innergy never looked back and grew and grew to my amazement considering that the 'Centre' never fitted in the model of commercial enterprises. It took a great effort to keep away from the temptations of success and fame and financial gain. My great reward has been that thousand of students have found their lives transformed through the Innergy experience and many of them begun seriously walking on the spiritual path of Awareness. Today I find myself at a crossroads and I am awaiting for the Universe to inspire my next step as my inner expansion has begun feeling the restrictions of the old model. The discipline of Yoga has reached, in the mainstream, a new plateaux where the mass industry has swallowed the integrity of a deeper search giving way to the superficial world of appearance. It is just another stage of growth, naturally, but a difficult one for me to blossom into. At present I feel like I am stalking ... the future.

1 comment:

  1. "Since no man knows the future, and no man knows the hour of his death"..Ecclesiatis ...

    Me, myself and I, are clinging on to the cliff of 'the present moment' with our fingernails. :-)

    ReplyDelete