Friday 27 March 2009

A red energy moved through me....


This morning I woke up with a strong feeling of motivation. As usual, after a shower and a shave, I sat in siddhasana with the intention to get closer to that stirring feeling within. I let my mind fade gradually away by allowing my breath to diffuse in my tummy as I inhaled and as I exhaled I let my shoulders. arms and wrists drop.
After a while, that disturbing feeling that was unsettling me begun to surface. A warmth developed in my solar plexus, diffused rather than sharp, and my breath changed texture. Smooth as velvet but full and confident in the journey between the in and the out breath. I remained still... awaiting, while the warm sensation continued to  spread in my chest, then my throat.... soon ... my eyes and forehead begun melting, kind of losing shape, and tears surged from my eyes, literally, like in a mountain stream. Some time went by... the warmth had gone....
I felt so light, almost floating above the floor. Soon, like in a kaleidoscope, my sensations shifted away and a new, fresh experience appeared: I felt in love. I felt love in every nuance of my feelings, love for everything, for myself and my life, for everyone in the universe, 360 degrees vision. As I opened my eyes, after time had passed, I got up and got involved in my daily routine as nothing had happened. It felt just like that, like nothing had happened.
Moving through the morning, though, I noticed that , physically, I felt like dancing, supple and in harmony, and emotionally absolutely still and glowing.  (((((omshanti)))))

4 comments:

  1. Wow Fausto! Not only a spiritual Wow but also a blogger Wow. You have found your medium of expression. Images, words, communicated spontaneously. I have your blog on my Google home page so I can see when it updates. And Wow does it update! Need to get up even earlier to keep up. Sounds silly but I couldn't help thinking what would a doctor say if you explained that experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experience today sounds amazing, I cant say I had that same
    experience this morning but I did feel 100%
    better after a class this morning at Innergy
    (as usual), the new teacher is great. Fuasto, should you feel inclined please go to my blog and read the 'urgent news' entry of today, it really needs urgent support,(see the link). Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fausto
    the link is as follows:
    http://animalaid.org.uk/h/n/ACTIVE/alerts//2104//

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi fausto, I'm with Mike WOW!

    Maybe thats the only difference between the enlightened man and the 'ordinary' man, same routine, but the enlightened man feels like dancing! More please!!

    ReplyDelete