Sunday 15 March 2009

Today feels pretty strange and confusing. The sun shines , lovely blue sky hinting to an imminent spring.
The energy around feels like we should all meet outdoors, in green nature, leaping from field to field and full of a loud joy of living. Instead, I'm sitting in front of my Mac struggling with the hows to manifest my ideas and ideals in a concrete form. Innergy as a Cultural Centre, a nest for creative living. How to gather enough power to be able to support creative talents, opening doors for them. I know I need support at the level of skill, moral and financial. How can I find it?...  

2 comments:

  1. hi fausto,
    I'm so glad that you wrote this. i feel exactly the same. I'm debating whether to frolic in the sun in Dulwich park, or transcribe the interview that i recorded with Simon which will be hours in front of the computer. I'm listening to the Baaba Maal one of africa's most famous singers (http://www.baabamaal.tv/home.html) and his voice is calling to me to nature and to be with others...If we were really closer to our true natures we would all come together in the creative way you are suggesting, but i feel that modern life makes us dull...less alive without a sense of what it means to be part of something greater than our own small lives. I feel that people need to be inspired to come together by something which touches their true nature. Right now in this moment, its Baaba Maal and I'm going for a walk.
    See you soon Mlou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Devon and join us leaping from field to field in the sun and living the creative life!

    ReplyDelete